AfroVybe Travel Tribe
Our curated group trips will allow you to immerse yourself into the rich history, art, fashion, culture, food, and music of the selected African country. From resources for visas to currency conversion and everything in between.
Photography throughout the trip is a must so you can expect us to capture the moments during the trip so that you can fully immerse yourself as we travel through the country, and professional photographs will allow you to relive the moments during and after the trip.
Payment plans available for each travel experience.
- Airport transfers
- All ground transportation
- All hotel accommodations
- Meals : Breakfast + Select lunches and dinners, as per itinerary
- Authentic immersive activities and sightseeing, as per itinerary
**Note: Guided experiences are led by English-speaking local guides.
Flights will not be included. However we can offer assistance in selecting the best flight for you.
What can I look forward to on these trips?
An experience like none other.
Although trips are designed to be group getaways, each has been curated to appeal to individual travel interests. These group trips have been carefully designed in a way that allows the traveler to create their own area of focus. Th
ereby ensuring that each person has their own unique experience. Enjoy food, art, history, fashion and local culture and customs. No matter what you desire, there's something for everyone.
Our heart's desire is that you release yourself to experience all the depth that Africa has to offer. From major attractions to intimate excursions we invite you to receive all that the "Mother Continent" has to give.
Why Do We focus on African Travel?
If you know anything about Adorn Me Africa you know that we have roots in Ghana and are head-over-heels for all things Africa! We exist to share knowledge, uplift, support, celebrate and create community around the beauty, connectedness and uniqueness of African culture across the continent. What better way to experience the vibrancy of Africa than to be and be immersed through the experience of travel?
When do we leave?
Our inaugural trip will be taking place on September 5-15th!
What's the cost?
The fee to join the club is free!
What does the membership include?
- AfroVybe travel Newsletter & Blog
- Priority invite to all AfroVybe events including Supper clubs and AfroVybe Going Away Mixers
- Exclusive travel itineraries for all AfroVybe Trips
- Payment plan options for all AfroVybe Trips
- Access to Travel Concierge Service for trip planning and assistance from start to finish
- Exclusive travel deal alerts pertinent to AfroVybe Trips
- Exclusive Adorn Me Africa discounts and perks
- Access to Travel Tribe online community